Founded in 2016, ONE Discovery has become the premiere technology company in the multi-billion-dollar eDiscovery industry. Our platform continues to evolve as a leader for institutional oversight of serial data subject to high frequency litigation and investigations. ONE Discovery’s single-instance storage architecture has proven to be a foundational pillar for global corporations and their legal departments. We are an inclusive and diverse, remote team poised to grow exponentially in the next two years.
ONE Discovery is currently looking for an energetic, highly motivated Enterprise Sales Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a track record of success selling software, eDiscovery, or compliance technology. You’ll be surrounded by some of the industry’s leading talent, and supported directly by Inside Sales and Marketing teams to achieve revenue plans. WE support a holistic environment, with Sales Executives collaborating directly with executive management and product development teams to ensure business and product goals are aligned with market needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage, high growth company where your contributions will be recognized, valued, and evident in product and business objectives. The successful candidate will be capable of both collaborative and autonomous work, driven to learn and perform, and have an uncompromising work ethic.
Your Skills and Characteristics
- Energetic, charismatic, and positive disposition are a must in the ONE Discovery culture
- Listening skills with business acumen to investigate and uncover key business drivers and client needs
- Articulating business value of proposition through extensive persona-based research, relationship building and consistent outreach
- Works independently executing against the business plan and objectives
- Relentless in pursuit of a goal, managing time, deadlines and multitasking effectively
- Diligent tracking and reporting key performance indicators to internal stakeholders
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Develop and execute a Strategic Account plan for target accounts that meet company objectives
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with key personnel to increase revenue within assigned accounts.
- Locate or propose potential business opportunities with clients and partners; discovering and exploring further details regarding the opportunities
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, Sales Engineers and peers to meet assigned targets
- Develop a deep knowledge of ONE Discovery products and solutions with the ability to communicate the value proposition of all ONE Discovery offerings
- Effectively manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to negotiating commercial agreements to closing the deal
- Document activity in Salesforce to accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
Requirements and Experience
- BS or BA in Business or similar discipline
- 5+ years direct sales experience (previous experience selling enterprise software, eDiscovery, or compliance solutions preferred)
- Proven track record of managing a sizable geographic territory and building a robust pipeline of high potential accounts
- History of managing large enterprise clients with deal sizes averaging $400K+ and consistently exceeding sales quotas
- Proven experience gathering competitive intelligence, and delivering feedback from prospects and clients in the marketplace
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system is an asset
What we provide:
- Base pay + commissions
- Comprehensive benefits (BCBS medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, monthly stipend for mobile services and home office)
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- EOE, AA